HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2016!
[Website Under Construction]
(NOTICE: HISTORICAL ARCHIVE FROM 2010 TO 15 JAN 2012 CURRENTLY AVAILABLE AT: www.walkathonacrossamerica.org)
I'm Anthony A. LoBue
a.k.a. "Tony the Vet"
Now: I'm inviting you to help me to help our veterans as an Artist, Donor, Sponsor and Volunteer.
- Senior (73-years-old) disabled wartime veteran: Advocate, Artist, Arts Educator, Arts Marketer and Public Speaker
- Founder: Support Our Veterans Association (SOVA)
- Leader: Walkathon Across America (WAA): 9-11-10 to 9-11-11 from San Diego CA to Ground Zero NYC
- WAA Purpose: Promote the "3R's of Recognition, Respect and Rewards" for all Veterans and their Allies
- Founder: Arts for Veterans (A4V) Project (Funded in part by San Diego Veteran Employment Committee)
- A4V Purpose: Engage, Educate, Employ and Empower Veterans in the Creative Arts (Literary, Performing and Visual)
- Facilitator: Free Creative Arts Activities at the Veterans Museum at Balboa Park (San Diego CA)
- Founder: Art Scholarship Program, Arts for All and Arts Alive!
- Proclamation: San Diego CA Mayor Kevin Faulconer proclaimed 7 Dec 2015 "Arts for Veterans Project Day"